Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Day @ BIG ROCK!!

Rusty, Kelsie, McKenzie, Dakota and Landon at the top of Big Rock!
This place on the river holds lots of precious memories for our family.
My Mimi and Papaw would be happy to know that we spent our Sunday afternoon here :))
There's nothing in the world like cousins!!!
WE ARE SO BLESSED!!
Kelsie is in the water in float; Michelle in the water with snorkel gear;Landon standing above her; Kaitlyn has green float around her; McKenzie bending down shivering; Dakota standing on the rock!! WHAT A CREW!!!
Dakota, McKenzie and Landon getting ready to snorkel! Dakota was so excited when Landon got there. We heard him hollor "Landon's here" before we got out of the car.
My cousin Mindy (Kaitlyn's mommy) and my Aunt Di. Diane said her pic better not be on anyone's blog, but I think it's a good pic so, I'll take my chances :)))
I just so happened to snap this and thought it was soooo sweet! There's nothing in the world wrong with being a DADDY'S GIRL!!! This is Michael(my cousin Meg's husband) and Miss Kylah.

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Such a cute pic of mike and kylah