Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 2nd B-Day Ellie Grace!!

Everyone had a great time @ Ellie's party Sunday.
I can't believe she is 2!! She wore the cutest Minnie Mouse outfit to her party.
Here's the birthday girl with her mommy(my cousin Steph)
Landon and Hayle giving it all they've got on the swings!!
Landon kept going back to the most popular place at the park::: The pool with Kylah and Addie in it. These 2 baby girls are definitely a hit with ALL their cousins :)))))
Jaiden getting stuck on the slide because her bathing suit was wet!!
She had enough of the slide and she and 2 other kids started chasing each other!
Jennah said: "Kuckie take my picture and then let me see if it's good" She cracks me up!!
I think it's a great pic of "Miss Priss"


1 comment:

Meghann said...

can'tn believe they started school too!!!