Saturday, March 7, 2009

JACOB'S SENIOR NIGHT!!!!!

Tim and I with our baby boy!! I took this day off and cried several times. Don't really know why. I guess you sit at games when they're Freshmen and think, in 3 years we'll be doing Senior Night and the next week it seems that it's here.
WE ARE SOOO PROUD OF HIM!! THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GIFT TO US NAMED JACOB!!
Landon is proud of Jacob too. He likes to give him a hard time. They call Jacob- J Money and I found a piece of paper with Landon's basketball jersey drawn on it with Lil' Money wrote below it. I JUST SMILED:))) Wonder who wrote that???
HOW PROUD NANA IS OF HER BOY!!


Sissy,Jennah and Jaiden had gone ahead to Pete's Place to get a seat. They just cheer for Jacob! And say "Let's go 2 1"


JACOB WITH HIS BASKETBALL FROM THE TEAM!! TONIGHT THEY ANNOUNCED THAT HE NOW HOLDS THE UCHS BASKETBALL RECORD FOR CAREER POINTS!! WAY TO GO J-MONEY!!!
I could kick myself. The only picture I didn't get of Jacob and all of our family that was there was of Diane and Jeff. They had already gone to the car and I didn't catch it. SORRY!! Thanks sooo much for coming!!





No comments: