Saturday, March 7, 2009

MORE PICTURES FROM SENIOR NIGHT!!!

O MY GOSH!! Have you ever seen something so cute!! Meg surprised Jacob with Kylah's shirt. The back has his # 21.
IS THIS NOT THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!
All the fans at the game couldn't stop talking about her and her shirt. Senior Night was Feb 13th, so her little shirt was such a hit. GOOD JOB MEG!!
Jacob with Meghann and Kylah

J with Mindy and Kaitlyn. Look how tall KK is!! Thanks Mindy for taking pics for me.


Jacob with The Pickel Clan!! Summer, Rusty, Addie, Aunt Susan and Uncle Gregg. Addie had the cutest little outfit on!! RED IS HER COLOR!!!! And Summer knows, I LOVE HER BOWS :)) All our friends in the stands kept going on and on about Addie and Kylah. HEY!! We know we have cute babies, don't we :)))


THANK YOU LORD FOR MY FAMILY!!
Thank you to my family for the support you give to my boys. I can never thank you enough. I hope you feel it in your heart.




No comments: