Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jacob's Senior Prom

Our handsome Young Man
It really is amazing to me how much he can look like Tim, but still look alot like my Daddy's pictures from high school. HE IS SUCH A BABY DOLL!!
Jacob and Kendal
They make such a cute couple :)))

Her dress was beautiful and as you can tell they looked GORGEOUS!!!


I LOVE THIS CLOSE UP!!
She loved her corsage. I thought their flowers looked awesome with their colors.

Lots of people asked if I cried. Only after he put her in the car and gave me a hug. It was only a tear-up not an actual cry. They had a great time. They went to eat with friends first, then to Prom, then LASER TAG with a group of friends, last a Midnight showing of Fast and Furious II at the Pinnacle. Thank you Lord for a safe trip home on Prom Night :))







No comments: