Thursday, June 4, 2009

THE BIG DAY!!

I still cannot believe that our baby has graduated and that come 2months he will be a college freshman. Time goes by so fast. I would encourage everyone to slow down and take to time to enjoy each and every moment. Maybe that's why I take so many pictures. I want to capture the memories. We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished. You all know I have many of those moments on video and in pictures :))
CONGRATULATIONS JACOB!! YOU DESERVE THE BEST THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER!
GO GET IT!!
Our family sharing in our special moment
As many of you know, Jacob's graduation day was on my Daddy's birthday. :)) THAT TRULY STILL MAKES ME SMILE!! I think it's just God's way of letting me know everything is alright!

THE GRAD

L-R: Kelly, Scott, Seguin, Adam, Marcia, Courtney, Jacob and Ralphie
GREAT GROUP OF YOUNG ADULTS!!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!
He had 2 cans of silly string in his pockets and he's enjoying every minute of it.
The silly string war was fun to watch!!







2 comments:

Meghann said...

YAY LOVE ALL THE NEW POST. I HAVE A GREAT VIDEO OF THE CELEBRATIoN AND I NEED TO POST IT!

MC said...

I LOVE ALL THE NEW PICS. GREAT NEW POSTS. I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GREAT NEPHEWS IN MY LIFE. WAY TO GO JAY & LAN LAN ! I LOVE YOU