Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun Night @ Aunt Susan's

The Chandler Clan had family in from FL and VA this weekend and got together for some fun. We are playing CRANIUM WOW!! Rusty, Shell, Jacob, Kendal and Brent were on a team and they won. My team was: me, Meghann, Mindy, Bubba, Stephanie and Aunt Di.

Steph is having to draw with her eyes closed to make us guess her clue. It was a vending machine and Aunt Di got it right!! GO TEAM!!

OK!! I'm not proud of this pic and have Meg to thank for taking it, but I AM A FAIR PERSON! If I can post the next pic of Aunt Di then I'll post this one of me! I am acting out a hamster on it's wheel for my team to guess and they got it right! GO BUBBA!!

Aunt Diane had us cracking up! She grunted and wimpered like a puppy while trying to get our team to guess she was modeling a doghouse out of clay. She got us disqualified! OH WELL! It was hilarious and WE LOVE HER!! I told her I was posting this pic for making us miss the question :)))

2 comments:

The Trents said...

Love the pics......what else would the Chandler clan be doing besides acting CRAZY~~~~~ Love you guys..

Shannon said...

You guys are so fun! I miss you all so much!!