Thursday, October 30, 2008

ITS BASKETBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

Basketball has officially started for the HMMS Devils!!
Tonight was Landon's 3rd game this week. They won 1 of 3, not too bad considering our starters are: 2 8thgraders, 2 7thgraders and 1 6th grader.
Landon has started all three games and has done AWESOME! OK, I know I'm partial, but all ya'll know how cute he is too:)))
This is Mike Johnson one of the assist. coaches. He is also my brother-in-laws best friend from high school.
Head coach: Jonathan Smith giving the team a much needed pep talk!!

#44 IS MY LITTLE MAN!!
Yes, he's still little to me!!

Shooting a free throw. He hit this one. He scored 9 points in this game and had 14 rebounds!!
Nice jump shot! This one didn't go in :(


In case you're wondering, Jacob's season doesn't start for 2 weeks. WHEW! Buckle Up! Basketball season keeps us on our toes and we wouldn't have it any other way!
THANK YOU LORD FOR THESE BALL PLAYING BOYS!!!!!!!




3 comments:

MC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MC said...

HATE I MISSED IT ! BUT I'M SURE TO NOT MISS ANYMORE. LOVE YOU GREAT JOB !!

Meghann said...

Go Lando!!!! Can't wait to catch some of their games! thought i would let you know my word verification is mimi backward!