Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GREAT DAY WITH MY BOYS!!
We spent some of the afternoon @ UT's Admissions office talking to a Student Services advisor. We received really good news if Jacob decides to attend UT, as far as scholarships go :) :) Please continue to pray for the Lord's guidance in this. Jacob is somewhat STILL undecided in the path of education he wants to pursue and it's a little (OK A LOT) overwhelming, but very exciting!! GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED!! We are so proud of his hard work in his academics.
Landon has always asked me about the "ball thing" even when he was little, so we decided we would visit the "Sunsphere"(ball thing)!


To tell the whole truth: Landon was very nervous once we got out of the elevator! I mistakingly said: "Is this thing moving" and that was all it took. OOPS!

Of course Jacob gave him a hard time about it. They both enoyed it and they figured out by an info bulletin posted on the Observation Deck, just how high we were up. And the view was AWESOME!!

A really sweet couple had brought an elderly lady to view today too. She asked if I wanted her to take a pic of the 3 of us and then I took one of them. I love to meet fellow "Picture Junkies" :))

Jacob took this pic. He was the only one with long enough arms to get the camera out that far! I LOVE THE PIC AND MY BABY BOYS!!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Monica, those are great pictures! I hope you all are doing well- I'll be praying for all of the college stuff, it is very overwhelming! Miss you.

Whitney said...

How fun! I have never been up inside the Sunsphere either. Isn't it funny how you don't enjoy things in your own backyard. Jacob, UT is great, spoken like a true alum!!