Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MORE FAVORITE PICTURES #4

Jacob's 16th B-Day party @ the Cabin. Thanks for helping make his 16th special!!
Jacob's 1st set of wheels. This was a Wed. night and of course he had basketball practice. My Daddy picked him up from practice and waited until we got home from church to come over. We had his truck in the garage and Tim started backing it out! Daddy was excited that he got to be a part in the surprise!
Landon's 5th Grade Graduation Day!! He received a Math and P.E. Award.
Meg and Aunt Di came too, but I couldn't find the pic :( My baby is going to 6th grade!

SEA WORLD!!!

Landon literally sprinted to the SHAMU SHOW!! He wanted to go to Sea World on July 4. OK, I know they're spoiled, but what can I say....
This is one place I think we would like to visit every year! Momma and Diane had a great time too.

Momma and Diane watching the sunset on Anna Marie island in Florida.

2 comments:

Meghann said...

I love that pic on porch! We had such a good night up there!

MC said...

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES , LOVE BLOG, & LOVE YOU.