Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MORE FAVORITE PICTURES #3 !!!!

Trip to the Lake!!
Me and Meg "tubin"
We talked to each other the next day and we both almost called into work because we were so sore!!
OK, Brent and Jeremy thought they could throw Melissa off pretty easy. Whether they admit this or not, it took them about 30minutes to finally throw her off!! Meg can back us up on this. She can tube and they couldn't believe it :))
Brent gettin strapped in. He's really good on the kneeboard. He can turn around backwards and I was impressed. Never mind that I didn't get up on the board all day :(( Meg did though, her 1st time trying :))
My baby boy
He rode for a long time without falling off. I made Jeremy take it easy on him!!

YEAH, Jacob looks happy here, but this was before he tried to wakeboard about 50times. Jeremy and Brent kept making him try and he would hit the water with his fists, he was so frustrated. They laughed so hard! They didn't let him see them though!! Come to find out they were using the wrong rope

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Love all the new post!! I love my family!