Friday, September 19, 2008

FUN FAMILY PHOTOS

Our family @ Aunt Susan's 50th "SURPRISE" Birthday Party!! It was a 50's theme!!
We were honored to be part of a party in honor of Aunt Susan. She is a true blessing to us and we're glad she's part of our family!! All my cousins posted their pics already, so I saved mine for later.
Jacob has on my Daddy's High School Letterman Sweater
Landon has on Daddy's leather jacket. We had a great time!!
Melissa, Jimmy, Jennah and Jaiden
"THE CREW"
Landon, Kendal, Jacob, Jaiden and Jennah

I LOVE THIS PIC!! Most of the "Chandler Girls" I'll try to get everyone right :)

Back Row L-R: Kelsie, Mindy, Aunt Di, Stephanie, ME, Aunt Susan w/ Addie, Summer, Momma Front Row L-R: Melissa, Kaitlyn, Jennah, Jaiden, Michelle, Kylah(asleep in stroller) and Meghann.

I LOVE THESE LADIES!!!!

2 comments:

MC said...

GREAT PICS ! LOVE YA

Shannon said...

What a GORGEOUS family! But you already knew that didn't you :) Love Ya!