Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MORE FAVORITE PICTURES #2

Me, Momma and Melissa on Siesta Key Beach in Florida. We had a great time visiting with Robin and Nelsie. Momma was so glad to see this beach and to tell her co-workers she went there!!
I love this picture of Tim. We were at the Fall bonfire/hayride for the church. The preachers were having a contest and Tim was laughing so hard at them. I LOVE TO HEAR HIM LAUGH :))
This pic of Michael and my boys cracks me up!! I can't wait to snap a pic of him and Kylah showing their muscles :) :)
This night was emotional for me. Thanks to Aunt Susan for making sure traditions are passed down :) To think of my Mimi and her pumpkin pies. Just the love that went into each one she made knowing how much we loved them. My love for her and the love that she had for me is a feeling I will forever carry in my heart!!
OH THESE GIRLS!! I still am in awe of them sometimes. They are so smart and loving! How they can look just alike, but yet be so different. Only God can do that. I am so thankful for the blessing of being their Kuckie!!

No comments: