Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FAVORITE PICTURES!!!

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ


I was going thru my picture folders and came across several great pictures and I wanted to share them along with some great memories. ENJOY!!!


My precious family

This picture was more difficult to look at than I first thought, but as Tim has told me many times, God knows what's best and He doesn't make mistakes.

The green tree among all the orange ones makes me think of new life.

GREAT ARE THE PROMISES OF GOD

Momma, Melissa and I at the Grand Ole Opry to see "The Rockettes." We had such a great time


Family trip to the "ICE" show in Nashville. Their theme is "How the Grinch stole Christmas" It is an AWESOME place. Everything is carved out of ice and it's freezing!! LITERALLY! Hence the PARKAS :)) We had so much fun on the slides!!


Momma and Uncle Randy (OUR TV STAR) We met him at Cracker Barrel before we left Nashville and had breakfast with him. The kids loved looking at the horse trailer.


1 comment:

Shawn said...

Hey Monica! It was lovely to see your beautiful family. Are you a mama's girl like me? Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Let's hold on to hope!
Shawn