Saturday, November 1, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT !!!

This time of year people start talking about everything they're thankful for. Although we should recognize this every day of the year, our minds get in the thankful mode around Thanksgiving time. I want to challenge you to thank God every day this month for all things He has given you.
I got an e-mail from someone and the last sentence really touched my heart. SO I'LL SHARE SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT:: "Don't spend all your time telling God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is! POWERFUL WORDS!!

Every night this month, I will try to journal blog the things thru out that day that I am thankful for. If you have 5 minutes to spare, read Psalm 136. The heading to this chapter in my bible says: Praise for the Lord's past and present blessings(HE'S SO WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE)

Verse 1 says: O GIVE thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
YOU'LL HAVE TO READ THE REST FOR YOURSELF :)) So long, til' tonight.....

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Good challenge. I'm in! Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday because I LOVE being able to express how thankful I am for all of the blessings in my life without people thinking I'm a cheese ball- so I'm looking forward to doing it everyday this month. It will probably make November my favorite month now... I miss you! (And I think I am coming to TN for a couple of days before Christmas so hopefully I'll be able to see you and hug your neck!)

Shannon said...

I'm a little late, but I'm game. This is sure to turn our frowns upside down when the day has been extra long! LOvE you! Miss you! Been trying to call you!!!!