Monday, February 2, 2009

Catching up with 2 Teenagers Birthday's!!

Jacob turned 18 in January and Landon is officially a TEENAGER!! My Daddy always used to tell me :: "It seems like yesterday that you were their age" I never understood that until now. They grow up sooo fast and right before your eyes. Mommies, enjoy every minute with your babies because they are a gift from God to you!
Momma's boy with "his girl" Kendal at Bullfish Grill.
Notice the mini-santa hat on the fish. We all thought that was funny.
What a blessing for Tim and I to be able to share in the life of this amazing person.
Thank You Jesus for the wonderful gift of "Our Jacob"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Landon was so excited about getting the ROCKY SAGA DVD'S. Him and his Daddy watched a "Rocky Marathon" while we were off for Christmas Break! His favorite one is the one that has Apollo Creed in it. It's Rocky # 27, I think :)))

My friend Tina made his Birthday sign . As you can see she does an awesome job. Our baby boy is 13. Where does the time go?? Thank you Lord for our Miracle on Earth named Landon!!







2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday guys! I am very proud of you and I love you both a very much!

The Mrs. said...

Your boys are growing up! Tina did a great job on tha banner! Miss you.