Thursday, February 19, 2009

NO PICTURES UPDATE!!!

OK, so Comcast was at the house today to fix some sort of problem we were having with the pic on the TV due to a "signal problem." He asked me about the internet and checked it as well and since he did that I cannot get some new pics uploaded. DARN COMCAST!! Oh well, at least the post isn't 2 months behind. Right Michael??

I am trying to do Jacob's SENIOR NIGHT POST!! I have great pics!! Thanks to all our family that came and supported Jacob and us. We had a great time and several of our friends have said that Jacob was well represented. AMEN!! Also thanks to Matt and Whitney for coming to his last regular season game at Pigeon Forge on Tuesday night. District Tourn starts tomorrow night and Jacob plays on Sat night @Grainger. He also made ALL DISTRICT again this year. GO JACOB AND PATRIOTS!!!!

My Landy Boy has the flu. I took him today and he was positive for Flu A and negative for Flu B. YUCK! YUCK! When he called me from school I could tell he had it over the phone. He is pitiful. His baseball season is getting ready to oopen FULL FORCE!! Tim told me this week that Landon is "CRUSHING THE BALL" at batting practice. :)) Remember how My Daddy said he has a perfect swing. GO LANDON!!! Our baseball season is busier than our basketball season. If that's possible.

Hopefully I'll get this kink figured out and post new pics. Everyone have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Meghann said...

omg landon!!! I hope you feel better soon! I have to know the time of game b/c mike is off and he will want to come!

Shannon said...

Way to go Jacob! What very proud parents you have :) Monica you are so blessed with such a beautiful wonderful family.

So sorry Lando! My Kaden has had the stomach bug :{ Yuck, Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!

Lysol, Lysol, Lysol! Everyone else stay well!