Friday, February 13, 2009

SNOW DAY #2

OK, so they were out of school all week. So... on Tuesday the FORTS became an igloo. I must say, I have pretty talented kids!! Look how tall that thing is!! I couldn't believe it.
MOMMA'S BOYS!!
Tim took these pics for me because he knew I would want them. That is every woman's dream to have a husband that knows us so well!!! THANKS BABE!!
The Front Side of the IGLOO FORT
Have you noticed "Beau" in almost every picture?? He loves to be in the middle of whatever we are doing outside. I know he misses My Daddy as much as I do.



The Back of the Igloo Fort!! Check Out the "Peep Hole"
How God can love these 2 people more than Tim and I do truly amazes me!!
I AM SO BLESSED WITH THE WONDERFUL GIFT OF JACOB AND LANDON!!







1 comment:

Shannon said...

How fun! You lucky dogs! We won't ever get that again down here in GA! We're lucky to see a flurry here and there. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Wish I was there!

C'mon, Mon! You gotta sign-up on Facebook! It is like the blog but we can chat back and forth and send each other encouraging messages. It's safe, not like myspace. It is awesome, I love it. Sign-up, even if it's just to see my pics. I've got Kylie's Baptism on there. I love you and miss you so much :(