Friday, February 13, 2009

SNOW DAY # 1 WITH MY BOYS!!

YEAH FOR SNOW!!
We had so much fun last week in the snow. Monday we were outside for 4-5 hours. The boys always make "FORTS" to hide behind when they have their snowball fights. I don't usually participate in the fight, being as how I have to video and take pics :))
I turned on the fireplace and had water on the stove for hot chocolate.
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN I'VE HAD A BETTER DAY OFF WITH MY BOYS!!
Jacob can make the biggest and hardest snowballs I've have ever seen!!
Landon loves to play in the snow. He gets sooo wet because he stays on the ground so much!

2009 Frosty


JACOB'S FORT!! When he finished packing all the snow, it was as tall as he is!



TOLD YA, Landon has to be in the snow... LITERALLY!! He did a great job on his fort. He asked Jacob to help him, so Jacob wheelbarreled some snow over to him.
THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS DAY!!





No comments: