Friday, July 25, 2008

Ben's 1st B-Day Party

Tonight we went to a park in Sevierville for Ben's Birthday!
He had on the cutest outfit(you can kinda see it)
It had a cupcake with one candle and had his name on it! TOO CUTE!
Here's the Birthday Boy with Aunt Susan and Uncle Gregg(Ben & Addie's:: Nonny & G)
Jacob and Kendal came after her swim meet.
Landon was Ellie's buddy tonight!!
She wanted him to slide with her.
She would reach back for his hand if she thought he wasn't coming with her!
She is such a doll!!

THIS WAS FUN AND REALLY HIGH!! It was Steph's idea to climb :)))

This is my cousin Steph on my right, then my cousin Meg(Kylah's mommy) then my cousin Summer(Addie's mommy and my cousin Rusty's wife). I am hoping to get pics of all my family and post them so everyone that's not in the Chandler Clan will know who is who! As much as we're together it will not be very hard! Thank you Lord for my family!


2 comments:

Meghann said...

My hands don't feel the same this morning!

The Trents said...

Okay you did not want your rear to show but you showed mine!!!!!!