Friday, July 25, 2008

PAGE 2

Aunt Diane: for filtering the phone @ Momma's when my heart couldn't bear to talk to anyone else and for sitting with me on the porch. Aunt Susan: for telling me you were proud of me for taking care of Momma and for your need to make sure we had food. Gregg:for the blessed gift you and Susan gave and you know what I'm talking about; also, for your humbleness. Brent: for worrying about the insurance stuff so we didn't have to and for our conversation in my front yard. Randy:for talking to Momma by herself and reassuring her. Jeremy: for loving my Daddy like he was yours. Matt:for finding the "PERFECT BLACK LAB" figurine. Whitney:for coming over after work I know you were tired. Steph:for reminding us of childhood stories of all the time you spent @our house. Keith:for your compassion. Russ: for all the work w/the pics. Summer:for you and Rusty bringing another SingStar game so the kids would have another one to play with. Jess:for going shopping w/Melissa and I. Chris:for your humble heart and tight hugs. Mindy:for talking to all the people that brought stuff and keeping a record of it. Meg:for hunting the pic @your wedding that I actually had and helping us go thru pics. Michael:for caring about my Jacob and you and Meg taking him out to eat. Robin: for coming in and just being there for all of us; also for you and Nels making us laugh. Nelsie:for letting my little sister cry on your shoulder. Todd: for not really knowing how to comprehend and finally just lettting it out. You have Daddy's sincere heart. Jimmy: for the hug you gave me at the hospital. Melissa: for understanding why I didn't answer all your questions in the car on the way to the hospital and for your arms around my neck needing comfort from your big sister, but also giving comfort to me.

My wonderful God-given Tim: for being the "Spiritual Rock" that you are; for telling me over and over that God knows and doesn't make mistakes; for your arms that wrap me in so much love that lets me know everything is gonna be OK; for telling me that my Daddy was your best friend and for loving him, Momma, Melissa and Todd as much as I do! YOU ARE TRULY MY INSPIRATION AND I THANK MY JESUS THAT YOU ARE MINE !!

I love all of you and thank God for each and every one of you. I have experienced some healing and peace this week and I didn' t really see it coming. That's the good thing about God; when it's time for something, it's right on time and He doesn't make mistakes.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:7

Goodnight, Monica



3 comments:

Meghann said...

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Trents said...

What is family for???? We are really the normal family everybody else just don't realize it! LOL

The Mrs. said...

seems like an incredibly normal and superbly blessed family to me! and ps- they are all very blessed to have you, too!