Sunday, July 20, 2008

VACATION PICS

First, let me say that we had a wonderful vacation and Destin, FL
is beautiful especially the beaches. However, they had a storm
3 days before we arrived(I am aware that a greater power controls this)
and their usual clear water turned into GREEN SEAWEED POND-LIKE WATER!!
It was so thick and slimyJacob only stayed in for 5minutes and I didn't get out
past my knees.
This pic of Tim in it speaks for itself!!!
The beaches are beautiful!! The sand is like baby powder.
Landon and I built a castle with a mote.

SOOO..... We drove 40 miles up the coast between Panama City and Destin

(Laguna Beach..I think)to find clear water and boy did we!!

HUGE difference between this pic and the pic of TimTHIS IS WHY WE LOVE THE GULF BEACHES SO MUCH!!

CLEAR WATER!! It looks like they're in the bathtub!!

Look at my 3 sharks snorkeling and looking for shells. They find huge beautiful shells!! Momma, Jacob and I enjoying the day.

Momma spent more time in the water this year than I can ever remember!

She had such a good time :)))

1 comment:

Meghann said...

i'm glad you guys had a good time at the beach!