Friday, July 25, 2008

PAGE 1

This is the 1st time I've done this w/out pics. It's different. This blog entry is different.
Some of the Chandler's had a conversation last Sunday RE: A NORMAL FAMILY. We all have people at work, church and friends that think our family is not because we see our Aunt's more than 2 times a year and we go to our cousins kids b-day parties!! (like tonight) :))


I choose to go w/ mine and Rusty's opinion on the matter: That we are normal and everyone else may not realize it :)))


I have had a hard time over the last few weeks and was truly needing a blessing from God.
He has given me a revelation I wasn't expecting along with some peace and healing. I HAVE PONDERED THE THOUGHT ABOUT FAMILY FOR A WEEK AND GOD HAS FILLED MY HEART!!!

Each and every member of our family is special and I will share with you how God let me remember this. Normal, who knows. The things I do know.... He's in the midst of our storm. He's in the great and small things. He's always on time and doesn't make mistakes. He loves me!

Page 2 of this blog is things I have wanted to speak thanks to you for lots of times, but now is the right time.


APRIL 2007 THANK GOD FOR MY FAMILY!


And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts through Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:7

No comments: