Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun in the Mountains

Tim, Jacob, Landon, Momma and I took off to the mountains today for a picnic.
We had so much fun!!
Jacob and Landon standing at the bottom of the pull off for
BIG ROCK!!
Big Rock is across the water from them. I've been thinking alot about it and wondered what it looked like since it had been closed for a few years due to flood damage. Momma and I decided that THE CHANDLER CLAN needed to plan a trip and I will be calling my girl cousins and aunts to get the ball rollin'! :) :)
MY JACOB!!
He has always loved to climb and explore anything!
He had a good time today even though Kendal left for the beach this morning

Tim and Momma overseeing our activites below the bridge. The water was cold but the boys and I had fun!

Landon didn't want to go under since the water was so cold.

UMM.. Not the thing to tell your big brother :)


2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Y'all have been busy! I hope you had a good few days off. I still miss you!

Meghann said...

Big Rock is my #1 favorite memory makin spot. But really any place where that we all get together is good. We all learned to swim in that river. Love Aunt Di