Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IM SO VERY THANKFUL!! DAY: 11

I'm thankful for our veterans and the freedom we have because they served our country!! SAY A PRAYER TODAY FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED & ARE SERVING THE USA!! I'm thankful for health insurance and physicians. I'm thankful for just a sinus infection, when it could be much worse. For my family being safe and sound in our living room tonight. For the warmth in my house because some are sleeping in the rain tonight. For all the people who serve the homeless in our community. For Jesus and the blood He shed on Calvary.


IN thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Psalm 31:1

2 comments:

Meghann said...

So glad it was nothing serious! Hope you got some good medication!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so very thankful for you!