Thursday, November 27, 2008

IM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS DAY!!! # 27

I am so thankful that 13years ago today, God chose to bring this precious boy into the world and into our lives. I thank God for healing him when he was fighting for his life. I thank God for all the people who prayed for our baby boy. I am thankful for the young man he has become. I thank God for all the things he will do by God's grace. I am thankful to have the blessed privilege of being his mommy :))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY BOY!!!
13 Things We Love About YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. You have a caring heart for others
2. You are honest
3. You are very creative
4. You are so funny :))
5. I love that you still call us Mommy and Daddy
6. You are your own person and don't have to do what the crowd does
7. You like to help me with dinner
8. You are the most compassionate 13year boy I've ever met
9. You are always thinking of your Nana
10. You encourage your friends when they're down
11. You always include everyone and are careful not to leave anyone out
12. WE LOVE THAT GOD HAS ENTRUSTED YOU TO US.
13. WE LOVE THAT YOU ARE OURS :))))

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. MAY YOUR DAY BE BLESSED AS ONLY CHRIST CAN BLESS YOU!!


1 comment:

Meghann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!