Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'M THANKFUL:: DAY 1

For Tim turning on the fireplace early this morning so it would be warm when I woke up.
For waking up to Landon asking his daddy a question. For Jacob getting home safely on Halloween night. For the ability and health to make it to Landon's 8am game then to Jacob's 11am game then back to Landon's 1:30pm game. For their games ending without injury. For the fellowship with our church family. For Landon's desire to want to stay at a church function instead of play his third baseball game of the day. For Jacob, Kendal, Chris and Brittany wanting to be with their church family instead of being elsewhere on a Sat. night. For my friend Renae and her encouragement. For the bible that's laying beside my computer. For the Fall colors and changing of the leaves. For the new pair of jeans I bought today, being able to buy them and because they're a size smaller than the last ones I bought. For one side of my garage being full of supplies for the Barton Family donated by our church. For being able to see God in big and small things. For my salvation.


PRAISE ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
Psalm: 135: 1

No comments: