Saturday, November 15, 2008

IM THANKFUL DAYS:: 13 and 14


For Jacob receiving applications from tons of colleges who are interested in him for athletics and academics! For the knowledge God has blessed him with. For the healthy mind that he has to retain information. For the athletic abilities he is blessed with. For his health. For his teachers telling us many student/athletes look up to him:)) For his testimony of salvation! I'm thankful for him making me a mommy :) For Landon and his sweet spirit. For him making me a mommy x 2. :) :) For his creativity and knack for making the best projects I've ever seen. For the knowledge God has blessed him with and the fact that he thinks about everything he's learned. I'm thankful for his ability to draw. For his beautiful handwriting. For his HUSSLE playing any sport. For all his coaches telling us what a "Coachable Kid" he is. I'm very thankful for his testimony of salvation and for him giving his testimony at church last Youth Sunday. For Tim and the Spiritual Rock that he is. For what he stands for. For the fact that he doesn't change what the Bible says for family or friends! For knowing he practices what he preaches. For God giving me my soul mate. For it being Tim.
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Ephesians 5: 20 KJV

No comments: