Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IM THANKFUL:: DAY 10

HOPEFULLY I'M ON THE UPHILL CLIMB!! I GO TO THE DOC TODAY :) :)

For my Momma and the love she has for me, Tim and our boys! For the cornbread muffins she made to go with my vegetable soup.For the way she rearranges her schedule to come to Jacob and Landon's games. For loving Tim like he's her son. For teaching me to make her broccoli casserole, meatloaf and cornbread. I'm thankful for all my aunts, uncles and cousins. For the warmth of our fireplace. For Jacob's smile and the way he still gives me a goodnight kiss and hug. For Landon still calling me Mommy and having the biggest heart of any 12year old I've ever known. For Tim and everything about him. For God choosing him for me. For God's love and the fact that it's all around us. For knowing God is real. For knowing God's promises are real. FOR EVERYONE READING MY BLOG: I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH GOD'S GREATEST BLESSINGS ON EACH OF YOU :) :)

No comments: