Friday, November 21, 2008

IM THANKFUL DAY 21

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST THANKSGIVING!!!
I am thankful for everyone who's reading my blog. I am thankful that I get to read yours. I'll give each one of you ONE reason why I'm thankful for you!! (IN ALPHA ORDER)

Becky: I'm thankful for your positive witness to everyone following your story. Hello in IL!!
Meghann: I'm thankful for the way you love my family and allow us to spoil Kylah.(esp. "T") :)))
Melissa: I'm thankful that you are my sister and always will be! I LOVE YOU!
Mindy: I'm thankful that you are as organized as I am.(We can be OCD together) :)))
Renae: I'm thankful for our special friendship. I love you North Carolina Girl!!
Shannon: I'm thankful for our life long friendship. I miss you!!
Shawn: I'm thankful for your blog ministry and how it speaks to my heart. You are a true gift!!
Stephanie: I'm thankful that you post stories about Mimi that make me laugh and cry at the same time. THANKS :))

Summer: I'm thankful for your ideas and creativeness.You & Addie will have a blast scrapbkkg
Whitney:I'm thankful that you and I share some of the same ideas and there's another germ-a-phobe in the family. GO TEAM GERM-X :))

I LOVE ALL YOU GIRLS AND I'M SO VERY THANKFUL TO GET TO SHARE IN YOUR LIVES THROUGH OUR BLOGS!! MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND THANKFUL WEEKEND!!

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ditto! I love you and miss you terribly!