Monday, November 10, 2008

IM THANKFUL(and sick:( ) DAY 8 and 9

Sorry I'm a little behind!! -A- for effort!!

DAY 9 SUN: For my cousin Mindy!! For the special person that she is. For the love she shows to her cousins and their kids. For her laugh. For her kind heart. For giving us beautiful KK to love! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!!! For my cousin Robin in FL. For our visits that are always too short. For her and Mike being part of our family :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO ROBIN!! For the dinner Tim fixed. For God leading me to do the Christmas Program @ church. For the excitement the kids had. For the Holy Spirit. For my Tim and his giving heart. For my boys and the fact that they just go ahead and get ready for church because it's not a question if we're going or not. For my Momma (JUST BECAUSE SHE'S MINE)


DAY 8 SAT::I'm very thankful for my bed. For warm blankets. For hot chocolate. For my husband and boys that constantly check on me with love and concern because I'm in the bed ALL DAY! For being still long enough to remember all the things I need to pray about. For being able to pray. For the feeling of love. For being a mommy to the most precious boys in the world. For being the wife of the most PERFECT(my kind-of perfect) man in the world. For God's Word and the TRUTH in it.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

How sweet! Love you too!

Meghann said...

Hope you feel better!! We love you!