Sunday, November 16, 2008

MY I'M THANKFUL WEEKEND (DAY 15 & 16)

I am thankful for a safe trip to Kentucky for Jacob's last srimmage before the season starts. I am even thankful for losing my wallet in a Kentucky parking lot. I am thankful for the "Good Samaritan" named Delores that found it and called me. For her and her husband's honesty and sincere love of God. For the peace in my heart. For knowing that no matter what we go through on earth: losing our wallet, sickness, death of a loved one, financial problems, marital problems, unemployment or hard decisions:: GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE!! No matter how much we worry or try to fix things, HE is in control. HIS ways are not our ways.

I pray that He will cover you tonight with a Wall of Faith, Mercy, Love and Peace!!!


My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. John 10: 27-30

No comments: