Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IM THANKFUL:: DAY 4

For being off today to spend time with my boys. For the blessing of how unique they are.For the way they sing when we're driving in the car. For their individual personalities. For Landon asking me if Obama and McCain believe in abortion and the conversation that followed about the subject. For wanting to go to O'Charley's to eat because they have rolls :)) For them making me feel like they would choose no one else in the world to be their mommy. For the God given fact that I could never have received 2 more wonderful boys to love and raise. For Jacob telling me that he would rather stay with me and Landon than go to basketball practice. For their Daddy and the love he has for them and me. For being able to buy a few Christmas presents today. For Becky's results from her doctor. For the right to vote. For the knowledge that God is in control and no matter what happens in the world, He is still on the throne!


And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2 KJV

No comments: